CTS Fuel Recirculation Unit
Particle & Water Filter, 230v
About the product
The CTS Fuel Recirculation Unit is designed to be installed to prevent diesel fuel inside a storage tank from getting stagnant - particularly those with low usage such as generator back up tanks, that whilst not regularly used are of vital importance. By keeping the fuel free of contaminants and bugs, costly damage and downtime to equipment and vehicles is avoided.
The fuel storage tank circulation system draws the fuel up from the front of the tank through the magnetic conditioner, keeping any bacteria microbes dormant, and then through a two stage water and particle filtration process to remove any impurities before circulating back into the tank.
The CTS storage tank recirc unit has an input for connecting to an alarm/gauge to detect a low fuel level and a leak probe for a drip tray (if installed). Benefiting from a control panel with large, coloured lights, any issues that need to be dealt with i.e. filter blocked, low fuel level, a leak or a system fault can be easily diagnosed. If the system identifies any of the above issues, the pump will turn off until necessary action has been taken as a safeguard. Complete with two BMS outputs, the control panel can also send a signal of this to warn users remotely.
There are two versions of CTS Fuel Tank Circulation System; one for circulating (50lpm) a maximum of 3000 litres per day for tanks up to 40,000 litres, and another for circulating (70lpm) a maximum of 4000 litres per day for tanks up to 70,000 litres. Tank contents should be recirculated every 28 days to prevent bacteria colonies from forming. Our systems are set to turn over 1.5 times the tank contents every 28 days to include a safety margin.
Features of the CTS Fuel Storage Tank Conditioner:
- Italian manufactured Piusi Panther Pump
- Purafiner magnetic fuel conditioner
- 30 micron water & 5 micron particle filter
- Timer to control the periods that the fuel is circulated
- Flow switch to detect filter block and turn off pump
- IP55 control panel to alert of filter block, low level/leak/fault
- Input for connecting to low level alarm/gauge or leak probe
- 2 x BMS outputs for remote warning of above statuses
- Mushroom style emergency stop button
- Versions for circulating up to 40,000l & 70,000l tanks
- Suitable for diesel