CTS AdBlue™ Overfill Tank Alarm
For high level
About the productRead more »
The CTS AdBlue™ tank high level alarm is a battery powered, economical, entry level tank alarm solution for use on an AdBlue™ tank. This...
The CTS AdBlue™ tank high level alarm is a battery powered, economical, entry level tank alarm solution for use on an AdBlue™ tank. This tank alarm is ideal for use on portable installations or when mains power is unavailable, and is used to alert the user that the tank has reached its set high level to avoid an overfill situation.
This AdBlue™ tank level alarm has simple operation meaning batteries will last 72 hours or more when in full alarm mode - ideal for unmanned sites and sites that are closed over the weekend. With test and alarm mute functions, a weather proof enclosure, 5m probe for AdBlue™ and fittings for plastic or steel tanks, this is the ideal solution for an AdBlue™ overfill tank alarm.
This AdBlue™ tank alarm comes with three cut to size stickers for you to select and stick next to the LED, for making it clear to the user what the alarm siren is indicating. There are two labelled high and low, and one that is blank in case you wish to name it something else with permanent marker.
Features of the CTS AdBlue™ High Level Tank Alarm
- High level AdBlue™ tank alarm
- Weatherproof IP55 enclosure
- 1 x PP3 battery powered
- Flashing red LED and 90db sounder
- Test & alarm mute functions
- 4 external mounting lugs for easy installation
- Fittings for both plastic & steel tanks
- c/w a choice of three labels to name the alarm
- 5m encapsulated probe, to ensure reliable cut off even when crystallised