Piston Manual AdBlue™ Pump for Drum
330ml Per Stroke (approx.)
About the product
The Piston Manual AdBlue™ Pump is designed for the cost effective and simple transfer of AdBlue™, also referred to as DEF, from a drum. Thanks to its manual operation, these AdBlue™ hand pumps are a popular choice when there is no power available, or when an electric AdBlue™ pump is not deemed necessary due to the small amounts of the fluid being dispensed.
Primarily used as an AdBlue™ drum pump, this mode comes compete with a telescopic downtube and drum connector, with a version also available with 2m delivery hose and spout.
Centre Tank Services are leading UK AdBlue™ pump suppliers, who have been supplying AdBlue™ equipment since it first entered the market in 2005. If you need more advice on the transfer pump you need for you application, call our sales department on +44(0)121 351 4445.
Features of the Piston AdBlue™ Hand Pump:
- Piston type manual AdBlue™ pump
- Polypropylene body with Viton seals
- Max flow rate: 330ml per stroke
- 2” BSP or 56x4 Trisure drum adaptor
- 510-920mm telescopic suction tube
- Option with delivery hose & spout
- Suitable for drums up to 205 litres