Diesel Gravity Hose Kit
25mm ID (Max 6m)
About the product
The Diesel Gravity Hose Kit is a ready-made solution for the dispensing of diesel from a bottom outlet, gravity fed fuel storage tank. Gravity hose kits are a cost effective solution for dispensing fuel from a tank, as an alternative to a more expensive pumping system. This is a popular solution in the agricultural market, although many other industries do still use it.
This model of gravity diesel hose kit is available in a number of lengths from 3m to 6m, to cater for how high off the ground the tank is installed. It is made up of deluxe, anti-static soft wall hose, a Piusi Self 2000 manual nozzle and a 1” locking angle valve to open/close the fuel flow from the tank.
Features of the Gravity Fuel Delivery Hose Kit:
- Diesel/oil resistant construction
- Anti-static soft wall with NBR cover
- Synthetic textile yarn reinforcement
- 1” M BSPT aluminium hose tails & ring ferrules
- Piusi Self 2000 aluminium manual nozzle
- 1” M x F locking angle valve (padlock not supplied)
- Supplied in a plastic labelled bag
- ID 25mm / OD 34mm
- Temperature -25°C/+70°C
- Different lengths available upon request