Husky Reconnectable Safe-T-Break® Coupling
3/4" to 1" F BSP
About the productRead more »
The Husky Safe-T-Break® couplings are designed to disconnect the refuelling system, so that the hose breaks off from the pump in the event...
The Husky Safe-T-Break® couplings are designed to disconnect the refuelling system, so that the hose breaks off from the pump in the event where a vehicle drives off with the nozzle still attached to the fill point. These Safe-T-Breaks® stop the whole pump system being pulled away from the installation, therefore preventing fuel from spilling out onto the forecourt. This type of Husky breakaway coupling is re-usable, and can therefore help to prevent damage and fuel spillages again and again. Watch this video on how to reconnect the coupling.
The standard models of the Safe-T-Break® couplings are designed for use with diesel, with a 1" ATEX approved version available for petrol.
- Reusable Husky breakaway coupling
- Instant closing, dual poppet check valve
- Retain UL approval after reconnection
- Shock absorbing spring to reduce nuisance breaks
- Dry reconnect o-ring to prevent fuel spill when reconnecting
- ATEX approved version of 1” model
- Separates at less than 200 lbs / 889.6 N to minimize backlash force of separation, reducing damage to equipment