Double Diaphragm Hand Fuel Transfer Pump
400ml Per Stroke (approx.)
About the productRead more »
The Double Diaphragm Hand Fuel Pump is an ideal solution for the manual dispensing of diesel, oil and light petroleum products from a...
The Double Diaphragm Hand Fuel Pump is an ideal solution for the manual dispensing of diesel, oil and light petroleum products from a drum. Complete with anti-static delivery hose, nozzle and built in holster for the convenient storing of the nozzle, this manual diesel transfer pump is a ready to dispense kit. Built from aluminium alloy and with the added benefit of an incorporated wire mesh screen for the filtering of large debris from the fuel, it is a popular choice of fuel hand pump.
Features of the Double Diaphragm Manual Fuel Transfer Pump:
- Oil, petrol & diesel hand pump
- Double diaphragm lever design
- Alloy body & nitrile rubber diaphragm
- Max flow rate: 400ml per stroke
- Anti-static neoprene rubber delivery hose
- Nozzle with built in support
- 2" M BSP bung adaptor
- Telescopic down tube & NRV
- Incorporated wire mesh screen to filter debris
- Suitable for drums up to 205 litres