Continental JET™ Ranger Delivery Hose
25.4mm ID (Max 40m)
About the product
The Continental JET™ Ranger Delivery Hose is designed for fuelling commercial and private aircrafts with jet fuel or higher aromatic aviation gasolines. This fuel hose is approved to ISO 1307, API 1529:2005 & BS EN 1361 TYPE C.
This aviation fuel delivery hose is available in 4m and 8m lengths with 1” BSPT steel hose fittings. As well as in an assembly, it is also available open ended in a 40m coil should you have a large volume requirement.
Features of the Continental JET™ Ranger Fuel Delivery Hose:
- Chewigum nitrile synthetic rubber
- Spiral-plied synthetic fabric & nylon breaker reinforcement
- Diesel/oil & weather resistant cover
- 1” M BSPT steel hose fittings (assemblies only)
- Temperature range - 37°C/+93°C
- ISO 1307, API 1529:2005 & BS EN 1361 TYPE C
- Available in 4m & 8m assemblies or 40m coil