Loxeal 55-03 Thread Locker
Medium strength (can be dismantled)
- Jet Fuel
About the product
Loxeal 55-03 Thread Locker is an anaerobic methacrylate adhesive designed for the thread locking of nuts and bolts of all types that may require dismantling. The Loxeal 55-03 thread locking sealant is available in a tool-box handy size bottle and a single shot sachet that can be thrown away after use.
Loxeal 55-03 thread locker still cures effectively when applied onto oily surfaces, and its sealing properties remain unchanged between -55°C to +200°C.
Please note curing rate and strengths depend on the assembly clearance, material, surfaces and temperature.
Features of the Loxeal 55-03 Thread Locker:
- Colour: Blue
- Handling cure time: 10-20 minutes
- Functional cure time: 1-3 hours
- Full cure time: 3-6 hours
- Shear strength (ISO 10123): 9 - 13 N/mm²
- Unaffected between -55°C to +200°C
- Suitable for fuels, oils, gas, hydraulic fluids, compressed air & potable water
- Gas approved to EN751-1 by DIN-DVGW NG 5146AR0574
- Available in 0.5g sachets & 50ml bottles
Product Models and Features
|CTS1914||Loxeal 55-03 Thread Locker - 50ml|
|£36.00 ex. VAT|
|CTS1913||Loxeal 55-03 Thread Locker - 0.5G Sachet|
|£2.75 ex. VAT|
If you are buying for resale and have volume enquiries, contact our sales team for pricing by clicking on the below product enquiry button or calling us on +44 (0) 121 351 4445.
Alternatively, visit our trade customers page where you can download account forms to apply for a credit account and receive exclusive trade benefits if approved including trade pricing.