Unitop Fuel Tank Level Gauge
About the product
The Unitop Hydrostatic Fuel Tank Gauge from Afriso Euronidex is a pneumatic tank level indicator designed for showing the amount of fuel oil, diesel or AdBlue™ remaining in a storage tank. The Unitop is a slightly more accurate model than the similar Unitel model, and has a larger mechanical face. Like the Unitel, this tank level indicator has a spring loaded plunging mechanism that when released causes the needle to settle on the contents left within the storage tank, which is displayed in litres. This fuel tank level gauge is compatible with horizontal, vertical, cylindrical and rectangular tanks, with heights between 1200mm and 3000mm for diesel and up to 2500mm for water and AdBlue.
The Unitop fuel tank gauge also benefits from an adjustable second needle for setting a level parameter, which you can then use to identify the tank has hit the level at which you have decided you need to reorder fuel. Thanks to its impact resistant casing, the Euroindex contents gauge can be easily mounted onto a wall or the tank itself.
Features of the Unitop Hydrostatic Fuel Tank Level Indicator:
- Pneumatic fuel tank contents gauge
- Percentage reading
- Spring loaded plunger to pull/release
- 1” and ½” M BSP dual threaded
- Supplied with 20metres of PVC capillary
- For diesel tanks 1200-3000mm height
- For water/AdBlue tanks 1200-2500mm height
- Accuracy +/-2% at full scale
- Gauge face 155mm x 165mm
- For rectangular & cylindrical tanks
- Suitable for diesel, kerosene, biodiesel up to B100, water and urea