Unitel Fuel Tank Level Gauge
About the product
The Unitel Hydrostatic Fuel Tank Gauge from Afriso Euroindex is a pneumatic tank level indicator designed for showing the amount of fuel oil, diesel or AdBlue™ remaining in a storage tank. It has a spring loaded plunging mechanism that when released causes the needle to settle on the contents left within the storage tank. As a calibrated gauge, this is then displayed clearly in litres on its large mechanical face. This fuel tank level gauge is compatible with horizontal, vertical, cylindrical and rectangular tanks, with heights between 900mm and 3000mm for diesel and up to 2500mm for water/AdBlue, making the Unitel a highly popular and versatile tank level indicator.
The Unitel fuel tank gauge also benefits from an adjustable second needle for setting a level parameter, which you can then use to identify the tank has hit the level at which you have decided you need to reorder fuel. Supplied in an impact resistant casing, the Euroindex contents gauge can be easily wall or tank mounted.
Please note, that upon order of this gauge you will need to fill in the downloadable questionnaire and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. As calibrated fuel tank gauges are made to order, there may be a lead time of 5-10 working days.
Features of the Unitel Hydrostatic Fuel Tank Level Indicator:
- Pneumatic fuel tank contents gauge
- Litre reading
- Spring loaded plunger to pull/release
- 1” and ½” M BSP dual threaded
- Supplied with 20metres of PVC capillary
- For diesel tanks 900-3000mm height
- For water/AdBlue 900-2500mm height
- Accuracy +/-3% at full scale
- Gauge face 145mm x 135mm
- For rectangular & cylindrical tanks
- Suitable for diesel, kerosene, biodiesel up to B100, water and urea