Stainless Steel Solenoid Valve
Normally Closed (230v/24v)
About the product
This Stainless Steel Solenoid Valve is a direct acting valve, meaning that no pressure has to be applied to operate, suitable for a range of fluids including AdBlue™, fuels, oil and water. As a normally closed solenoid valve, the liquid flow is shut off until the valve is activated. When the coil integral to the valve becomes energised by an electrical current, the valve opens to enable the flow of liquid through the pipeline.
This stainless steel solenoid valve is therefore designed for situations where the fluid only needs to be released at certain intervals, for example to feed a generator with fuel from the back up storage tank. The valve could also be wired into a pump to make sure that fluid only enters the pipework from the tank when the pump is activated.
- Direct acting normally closed solenoid valve
- Screwed BSP Parallel FXF
- Viton diaphragm suitable for AdBlue™, fuels and water
- Max. Temperature: 80°C
- Available in sizes ½” to 1”
- Available in 230v AC or 24v DC
- AC Working Pressure: 10 bar (air), 10 bar (water), 7 bar (light oil)
- DC Working Pressure: 6 bar (air), 6 bar (water), 4 bar (light oil)