Spinsecure Oil Tank Lock
2" F BSP
About the productRead more »
The Spinsecure Oil Tank Lock is a sophisticated oil tank security product. This locking device fits to a standard 2" fill point inlet on a...
The Spinsecure Oil Tank Lock is a sophisticated oil tank security product. This locking device fits to a standard 2" fill point inlet on a oil tank to secure the contents from a thief siphoning fuel away via its easiest access point. Utilising patented Spinsecure technology, this oil tank locking cap freely spins when locked, like a medicine bottle, making it almost impossible to remove.
Most commonly used to secure domestic oil tanks, this heating oil tank lock has a padlock-free design, and has no torque points for crow bar entry. A 2" Spinsecure Tank lock adaptor is available, which allows the lockable oil tank cap to be used on female threaded pipes.
Features of the Spinsecure Oil Tank Locking Cap:
- Spinsecure oil tank security device
- For use on 2" male threads
- Machined from a non-ferrous hard zinc alloy
- Rubber gasket seal to prevent leaks
- High security numbered lock with over 50,000 combinations
- C/w 3 keys
- Weatherproof / 'o'-ring sealed self closing cover
- Integrated safety thermal relief