Solo Limiter Overfill Prevention Valve
3" M BSP (Automatic)
About the productRead more »
The Solo Limiter Overfill Prevention Valve from Lafon is designed for use on high capacity storage tanks that are both above and below...
The Solo Limiter Overfill Prevention Valve from Lafon is designed for use on high capacity storage tanks that are both above and below ground, and has to be installed at tank manufacturing stage. This overfill protection device can be used on diesel or lead-free storage tanks that are filled by gravity flow or a pressure pump system. When installed, the overfill prevention valve restricts additional fluids from entering the storage tank when it nears its capacity, avoiding an overspill situation. There is also a version available for use specifically with chemicals.
Features of the Solo Limiter Tank Overfill Prevention Device:
- Anti-vortex (preventing valve closing prematurely)
- Maximum flow rate: 1000ltrs Per Min
- Less than 1min re-opening time
- EN13616/KIWA BRL-K363 Accredited
- ATEX approved for zone 0
- Version available for use with chemicals (compatible fluids in manual)