CTS Single Channel Fuel Tank Alarm
High, low and/or bund
About the product
The CTS single channel fuel tank alarm system provides the user with the choice of setting the alarm to alert of either a high level, low level or bund leak depending upon their requirements. This level and bund alarm is a simple and cost effective solution when the user only requires to be alerted of one scenario, therefore making the multi-zone tank level alarm over-specified.
Available in either mains or battery power, the single channel fuel tank alarm has a clear, descriptive seven segment LED display that informs the user of the activated tank state. Both versions feature a test button that will activate the 90dB sounder and flash the display showing the current configuration of the tank level alarm, and a mute button to silence the sounder. The battery powered version has a low battery warning to give notice that the battery needs changing.
The mains powered version has the additional feature of a volt-free relay for connecting the fuel storage tank alarm to another piece of equipment on-site such as a building management system, or another mains powered single channel alarm allowing the alarm status to monitored remotely for example in the office. Whilst commonly used as a diesel tank alarm, it is also suitable for use with a range of fluids such as water, waste oil and chemicals (see accessories table for other tank level probes).
Please note: All cables must be free of electrical noise.
Features of the CTS Single Channel Fuel Tank Level Alarm:
- Choice of high level, low level or bund alert
- Weatherproof IP55 enclosure
- Red LED text display & 90dB sounder
- Test and alarm mute functions
- 4 x external mounting lugs
- Automatic reversed float logic if ‘low’ alert is selected
- Available in mains and battery powered
- Mains version c/w volt-free contact relay
- Battery version uses 1 x PP3 battery and low battery warning
- Versions with diesel/oil probe for fuel tanks
- Versions without probe for use with fluids other than diesel/oil
- 25m max probe length