Piusi Self Service MC Fuel Management System
Fuel Dispenser (Up to 80 users)
About the product
The Piusi Self Service MC Fuel Management System is an innovative diesel and raps oil dispenser, which offers authorised users fast and precise dispensing and fuel monitoring features. This Piusi fuel monitoring unit, which comes standard with a nozzle holder, incorporated diesel transfer pump, motor and electronic meter, is capable of recording the date, time and amount of fuel dispensed for the last 255 transactions.
The Self Service MC fleet fuel management system has the capability of controlling up to 80 users as standard, allowing only these users to have access to the pump and therefore providing the tank owner with fuel security. It can be controlled and setup at the unit, by means of pin code or magnetic data key.
Whereas these stand alone fuel management systems show transaction data on the unit’s screen; there is an optional Self Service Desk fuel management software package that permits the exporting of data to a PC for analysis. For more advanced software look at the Self Service 2.0 version of this unit. The Self Service MC diesel management systems come either as floor mounted versions or Mini versions, which can be wall mounted or fitted onto the side of a bunded diesel tank.
Please note: If you have an existing system and are looking to buy replacement keys, make sure you know whether your unit is a green or yellow key system and choose from the accessories table.
Features of the Piusi Self Service MC Fuel Monitoring System:
- Controls up to 80 users
- Complete fuel dispenser
- Limits pump access to users via pin code or key (if purchased)
- Records transaction data such as user, date, time & QTY
- Facility to record vehicle reg number & odometer readings
- Pump start/stop & pre-set dispense features
- Can be connected to an Ocio gauge
- Local memory of 255 transactions
- K600 flow meter
- Automatic nozzle and nozzle holster
- 4m x 1" delivery hose (7m for F0073806A)
- Versions available with water filter
- Optional software to download data to a Windows PC
- Available in 230v