Piusi Self Service FM Fuel Management System
Dispenser (Local/Onsite Data)
About the product
The Piusi Self Service FM Fuel Management System is a modern fuel dispenser, which provides key holders with quick and accurate refuelling. The Piusi fuel monitoring system that comes complete with nozzle holder, diesel transfer pump and electronic meter, records the date, time and amount of fuel dispensed for the last 255 transactions. These diesel fuel management systems also incorporate a local printer that issues tickets at the end of the dispensing operation.
These fleet fuel management systems are able to control up to 120 users as standard, by means of pin code or magnetic data key, ensuring that it is only these users who are able to access the fuel. Although these fuel tank monitoring systems show transaction data on the unit’s screen, the additional Self Service Desk fuel management software package is available, which allows the dispensing data to be exported to and viewed on a local PC.
The Self Service FM stand alone fuel management system is available as a floor mounted unit or in a mini version, which can be mounted onto a wall or the bunded fuel tank, and there are options available with a built in Ocio level gauge and water filter.
Please note: If you have an existing system and are looking to buy replacement keys, make sure you know whether your unit is a green or yellow key system and select from the accessories table.
Features of the Piusi Self Service FM Fuel Monitoring System:
- Controls up to 120 users (depending on model)
- Complete fuel dispenser
- Limits pump access to users via pin code or key (if purchased)
- Records transaction data such as user, date, time & QTY
- Facility to record vehicle reg number & odometer readings
- Pump start/stop & pre-set dispense features
- Local memory of 255 transactions
- K600 Flow Meter
- Ticket printer & integrated Ocio gauge
- Automatic nozzle and nozzle holster
- 4m x 1" delivery hose
- Versions available with water filter
- Optional software to download data to a Windows PC
- Available in 230v