Pressure Regulating Anti-Syphon Valve
1 1/2" F Flanged
About the productRead more »
The Pressure Regulating Anti-Syphon Valve from Lafon ensures the smooth running of a pumping system connected to an above ground storage...
The Pressure Regulating Anti-Syphon Valve from Lafon ensures the smooth running of a pumping system connected to an above ground storage tank. This pressure regulating valve is designed to avoid accidently emptying the tank by overloading the pump and delivery system, thereby limiting product loss and site pollution. Constructed from aluminium and copper-aluminium alloy with special hydrocarbon seals, the pressure regulating valve prevents head loss and regulates and stabilises the flow with no hammering effect. Thanks to their tri-flange connection, these pressure regulating valves can be removed and serviced without disturbing the installation’s pipe work.
- Triangular 1 1/2” flanged connection
- Fitted with a wire mesh filter
- Maximum liquid column of 6m
- Maximum flow rate of 83litres per min
- Valve adjustment screw for adaption to the installation
- Must be fitted horizontally