Plastic Chemical Hand Pump
400ml Per Rev (approx.)
About the productRead more »
The plastic chemical hand pump is a cost effective rotary hand pump suitable for the transfer of a variety of liquids. It is designed for...
The plastic chemical hand pump is a cost effective rotary hand pump suitable for the transfer of a variety of liquids. It is designed for use as a hand fuel pump, and also for the dispensing of corrosive chemicals, alcohols, acids, alkalis and lubricants.
Features of the Plastic Chemical Hand Pump:
- Manual oil, diesel and chemical hand pump
- Rotary style
- Plastic/ryton construction
- Wetted parts: PPS, 304SS & PTFE
- Max flow rate: 400ml per rev
- Max viscosity: 410cSt
- 1" curved spout
- 2" bung adaptor
- 1060mm suction pipe c/w filter
- Suitable for drums up to 205 litres
Please note: Whilst suitable for chemicals, please check individual material compatability for the chemical in question.