Piusi Self Service MC 2.0 Fuel Management System
Fuel Dispenser (Local/Onsite Data)
About the product
The Piusi Self Service MC 2.0 Fuel Management System is a free standing fuel dispenser complete with fuel monitoring capabilities to help manage who is using what fuel and when. The Self Service MC uses electronic keys to limit access to the pump to only authorised drivers and vehicles, stopping just anyone from using the fuel.
The Self Service MC 2.0 fuel monitoring system is supplied complete with the new, innovative Piusi Self Service 2.0 fuel management software for the easier and more accurate monitoring of fuel, drivers and vehicles all at the convenience of the manager's desk. The 2.0 software is an interactive PC based software package, unrivalled in its modern look and feel. It connects to the unit via an internet connection to receive the recorded transaction data such as driver, vehicle, date, time and quantity dispensed in real-time.
The ‘plug and play’ software allows the manager to set up and view the fuel tank management systems they have installed on-site, monitor the fuel levels of their diesel storage tanks in real time, supervise the drivers and monitor their activity and manage the company vehicles and their fuel consumption. All of the recorded information and customised data reports can be clearly viewed on-screen and exported by the user in a range of formats.
For a full description of the Piusi Self Service 2.0 fuel management software benefits, please click here to view the datasheet.
Features of the Piusi Self Service MC .0 Fuel Monitoring System:
- Controls up to 250 users
- Complete with fuel dispensing system
- Limits pump access to authorised users via electronic key
- Records transaction data such as user, date, time & QTY
- Facility to record vehicle odometer readings
- Nozzle holster with pump start/stop & pre-set dispense
- Locally holds 500 transactions if the network is lost
- Equipped with LAN connection box for PC link
- Software manages drivers, vehicles & fuel
- Can be connected to an Ocio 2.0
- K600/3 pulse meter, auto nozzle, hose & filter
- 10 driver keys & 10 vehicle keys
- Maximum tank capacity of 650,000 litres
- Optional extra - PW Mobile Pack for data transfer to a PC via a 4G network