Piusi Self Service FM 2.0 Fuel Management System
Fuel Dispenser (Local/Onsite Data)
About the product
The Piusi Self Service FM 2.0 Fuel Management System is a free-standing fuel dispenser complete with fuel monitoring capabilities to help manage who is using what fuel and when. It is the highest specification unit in the Piusi range thanks to its integrated Ocio gauge and ticket printer. The Self Service FM uses electronic driver and vehicle keys to prevent unauthorised access to the pump.
The Piusi Self Service FM 2.0 fuel monitoring system is comes packaged with the brand new, innovative Self Service 2.0 fuel management software for the enhanced monitoring of a site’s fuel, drivers and vehicles all at the convenience of the manager's desk. The 2.0 software is an interactive PC based software package, unrivalled in its modern look and feel. It connects to the unit via an internet connection to receive the transaction data such as driver, vehicle, date, time and quantity dispensed in real-time.
The ‘plug and play’ software allows the manager to set up and view the fuel pump management systems they have installed on-site, monitor the contents of their fuel storage tanks in real time, supervise the drivers and monitor their activity and manage the company vehicles and their fuel consumption. All of the recorded information and customised data reports is easily displayed on the screen and can be exported into a spreadsheet or PDF.
For a full description of the Piusi Self Service 2.0 fuel management software benefits, please click here to view the datasheet.
Features of the Piusi Self Service FM 2.0 Fuel Monitoring System:
- Controls up to 250 users
- Complete with fuel dispensing system
- Limits pump access to authorised users via electronic key
- Records transaction data such as user, date, time & QTY
- Facility to record vehicle odometer readings
- Nozzle holster with pump start/stop & pre-set dispense
- Locally holds 500 transactions if the network is lost
- Equipped with LAN connection box for PC link
- Software manages drivers, vehicles & fuel
- K600/3 meter, auto nozzle, hose & filter
- Integrated Ocio 2.0 gauge & ticket printer
- 10 driver keys & 10 vehicle keys
- Maximum tank capacity of 650,000 litres
- Optional extra - PW Mobile Pack for data transfer to a PC via a 4G network