Piusi Self Service Electric Diesel Transfer Pump
70ltrs - 90ltrs Per Min (230v)
About the product
The Piusi Self Service diesel transfer pump is a forecourt-like fuel dispenser, but designed for the private diesel refuelling market where weights and measures are not required. This Piusi diesel pump has a standard mechanical flow meter detailing simple dispensing quantities, and its sturdy red steel floor standing case also incorporates a nozzle and hose support. The nozzle holster controls the on function of the pump with a manual lever, and automatically turns off the pump when the nozzle is returned. Thanks to its high flow rate capacity, this electric fuel transfer pump is often preferred when refuelling large fleet vehicles or heavy plant equipment and machinery.
There are numerous versions of this diesel fuel transfer pump available, including differing flow rates and the option of water filtration, which most vehicle manufacturers recommend when refuelling. There is also a mini version of the Self Service diesel transfer pumps available, ideal for direct mounting onto a bunded fuel tank, perhaps in applications where space is an issue.
Features of the Self Service Diesel Fuel Transfer Pump Kit:
- Fully enclosed fuel dispenser
- Panther or E120 fuel transfer pumps (depending on model)
- Incorporated bypass valve
- Flow Rate 70-90ltrs Per Min (depending on model)
- Mechanical K44 flow meter
- Automatic nozzle & 4m delivery hose
- Nozzle holder with pump start/stop lever
- 30 micron water filter (optional)
- Protection grade: IP55 (Internal Motor)
- Available in 230v