Piusi Ocio 2.0 Fuel Tank Gauge
Digital (Self Calibrated)
About the productRead more »
The Piusi Ocio 2.0 Fuel Tank Gauge is a continuous reading, digital tank level monitoring device for use on tanks up to 4 metres high. The...
The Piusi Ocio 2.0 Fuel Tank Gauge is a continuous reading, digital tank level monitoring device for use on tanks up to 4 metres high. The system displays the fuel tank contents in a percentage, mm or litres reading depending upon the individual user preference.
The Ocio 2.0 tank level indicator differs from the standard Ocio in that it is set up to work with the interactive PC based Self Service 2.0 software package that comes with the 2.0 fuel management units. This ‘plug and play’ software that connects to the PC using internet connection, allows the manager to set up and view the tanks on site and easily monitor the real time fuel levels of the tanks from the comfort of their office whenever they need to.
As well as easily being able to identify when a tank’s fuel level is running low, the Ocio 2.0 fuel tank gauge allows the manager to set up low level alarm that can be used to control whether the pump lets a user dispense fuel when the tank reaches a certain low level.
Features of the Ocio 2.0 Fuel Tank Level Gauge:
- Continuous reading, hydrostatic tank gauge
- Digital display reading in %, level or volume
- When level alert is activated, the display flashes
- 2 relays for connecting to level alarm or BMS
- LAN version for monitoring a tank with no existing 2.0 unit
- RS485 version for connecting to existing 2.0 unit
- Stainless steel weight available for use with AdBlue™
- Maximum tank capacity of 650,000 litres