Piusi MC Box B.SMART Fuel Management System
Retrofit (Cloud Based)
About the productRead more »
The Piusi MC Box B.SMART is an industry recognised, “add on” fuel monitoring unit able to be retrofitted to existing pumping installations...
The Piusi MC Box B.SMART is an industry recognised, “add on” fuel monitoring unit able to be retrofitted to existing pumping installations that don’t need replacing.
B.SMART is the first cloud based fuel management system from Piusi, providing the fleet manager with remote and real time data on their fuel use. It enables the monitoring of multiple dispensers across unlimited geographical sites through the user friendly online web portal via the PC, tablet or smart phone wherever you are!
As well as being able to view up to date refuelling transaction reports by date, quantity of fuel taken, driver, vehicle and dispenser, the fleet manager can also remotely control who can dispense the fuel by adding and removing driver access to the pump. The B.SMART fuel management system therefore also prevents unauthorised fuel use.
Operation is simple; the driver uses the app on their iOS or Android device to activate refuelling via Bluetooth connection to the fuel dispenser. Once complete, the transaction data will be sent via Wi-Fi or the mobile network to the cloud for the manager to view in real time. Unlike other fuel management systems on the market, there is no initial software installation, no network cables required and no ongoing subscription fees, making it a simple system to maintain.
For a detailed description of the full Piusi B.SMART benefits, please click here to view the brochure.
Features of the Piusi MC Box B.SMART Fuel Monitoring System:
- Retrofittable to exiting pumping systems
- Remote and real time monitoring of fuel use
- Can manage multiple dispensers across many sites
- Records transaction data e.g. driver, date, vehicle & QTY
- Ability to record vehicle mileage
- Ability to pre-set dispensing volume or set to fill
- c/w licences for 10 or 20 drivers (more can be purchased)
- No ongoing subscription fees to run the software
- Ability to export reports unto .pdf or .xlsx files