Piusi MC Box 2.0 Fuel Management System
Retrofit (Local/Onsite Data)
About the product
The Piusi MC Box 2.0 Fuel Management System is a cost-effective fuel monitoring panel designed to be retrofitted to existing fuel dispensers. It is therefore the perfect fuel management solution when the pumping system already installed on the fuel storage tank does not need replacing. Using electronic touch keys, the MC Box limits access to only authorised drivers and vehicles, ensuring that only approved people can dispense fuel.
The MC Box 2.0 fuel monitoring system comes complete with the brand new, innovative Piusi Self Service 2.0 fuel management software for the enhanced monitoring of fuel, drivers and vehicles all at the convenience of the manager's desk. The 2.0 software benefits from a ‘plug and play’ real-time, PC based software interface, which is unrivalled in terms of its modern look and feel. It receives the recorded transaction data such as driver, vehicle, date, time and quantity dispensed from the unit via internet connection.
The interactive PC software provides the manager with the ability to set up and view the fuel tank management systems that are on-site, monitor the real-time fuel levels of all tanks on-site, supervise the drivers and monitor their activity and manage their vehicles and fuel consumption. All of the recorded information and customised data reports can be clearly viewed on-screen and exported.
For a detailed description of the full Piusi Self Service 2.0 fuel management software benefits, please click here to view the datasheet.
Features of the Piusi MC Box 2.0 Fuel Monitoring System:
- Controls up to 250 users
- ‘Add on’ fuel security for an existing pumping system
- Limits pump access to authorised users via electronic key
- Records transaction data such as user, date, time & QTY
- Facility to record vehicle odometer readings
- Pump start/stop & pre-set dispense features
- Locally holds 500 transactions if the network is lost
- Equipped with LAN connection box for PC link
- Software manages drivers, vehicles & fuel
- Can be connected to an Ocio 2.0 & nozzle switch
- K600/3 pulse meter
- 10 driver keys & 10 vehicle keys
- Maximum tank capacity of 650,000 litres
- Optional extra - PW Mobile Pack for data transfer to a PC via a 4G network