Piusi K44 Fuel Flow Meter
Mechanical (20-120ltr Per Min)
About the productRead more »
The Piusi K44 mechanical fuel flow meter counts the quantity of used diesel fuel or oil through a nutating disk system, which is then clearly displayed to the user on its mechanical face. The K44 is almost identical to the K33 fuel counter meter but is able to measure up to 9999.9 litres, making it designed for installations when a larger quantity of fuel may be dispensed. Made by Italian manufacturer Piusi, the K44 oil and diesel flow meters are reliable, simple to fit and calibrate options, whilst still being cost effective due to its mechanical rather than digital design.
Benefitting from a large flow range, the K44 diesel fuel flow meters are compatible with a variety of pumping systems. The meter body can also be rotated to allow the flow from four directions (flows left to right as standard), which makes this Piusi flow meter a flexible solution for a range of installations.
Features of the K44 Oil & Diesel Flow Meter:
- Mechanical fuel flow meter
- Flow rate: 20-120ltr Per Min
- Can be rotated to allow flow from 4 directions
- 1” F x F BSP Inlet/Outlet
- Polybutylene nutating disk system
- Accuracy +/-1% after calibration
- Working temperature -20°c/+60°c
- 4 digit resettable and 8 digit non-resettable totaliser
- Separate versions for diesel & oil
- Oil version: Max viscosity of 2000 cSt