Piusi K33 Fuel Flow Meter
Mechanical (20-120ltr Per Min)
About the product
The Piusi K33 mechanical fuel flow meter measures the exact quantity of the dispensed diesel fuel or oil through a nutating disk system. Popular on OEM tank manufacturer pump kits, this fuel counter meter is able to measure up to 999.9 litres on its mechanical display to indicate to the user how much fuel has been used. Made by Italian manufacturer Piusi, the K33 oil and diesel flow meters are reliable, easy to install and calibrate options, whilst still being cost effective due to its mechanical rather than digital design.
Thanks to its low minimum flow rate the K33 diesel fuel flow meter can perform well in gravity flow conditions as well as in pump installations. This combined with the fact that its face can be rotated to allow the flow from four directions makes this fuel counter meter a flexible solution. Watch this video on how to change the flow direction to meet your installation requirements.
Features of the K33 Oil & Diesel Fuel Flow Meter:
- Mechanical fuel flow meter
- Flow rate: 20-120ltr Per Min
- Can be rotated to allow flow from 4 directions
- 1” F x F BSP Inlet/Outlet
- Polybutylene nutating disk system
- Accuracy +/-1% after calibration
- Working temperature -20°c/+60°c
- 3 digit resettable and 6 digit non-resettable totaliser
- Separate versions for diesel & oil