Piusi K24 Aluminium Fuel Flow Meter
Digital (7-120ltr Per Min)
About the product
The Piusi K24 Aluminium Fuel Flow Meter is a digital turbine meter designed for accurately measuring the quantity of diesel dispensed. The K24 fuel counter meter benefits from a compact yet clear digital display, which can be rotated in four ways as well as being able to be installed inline or by the delivery nozzle for the user’s easiest reading. Watch this video for how to rotate the display of the Piusi K24.
Made by Italian manufacturer Piusi, this diesel flow meter has a robustly constructed aluminium body built take more stress than the plastic Piusi K24 alternative, and is bi-directional allowing the flow to be counted either way. The K24 diesel fuel flow meter is a cost-effective option, particularly popular for use within portable diesel dispensing applications thanks to its compact and lightweight nature. Thanks to its low minimum flow rate, the Piusi K24 flow meter is suitable for gravity as well as pump installations.
If you need an ATEX version, we offer Piusi K24 ATEX, suitable for the transfer of flammable liquids, as well as for use within potentially explosive environments.
Features of the K24 Aluminium Diesel Fuel Flow Meter:
- Digital turbine fuel flow meter
- Flow rate: 7-120ltr Per Min
- Face can be rotated 4 ways for easy reading
- Bi-directional for counting either way
- Flow rate indication
- 1” F BSP Inlet / 1” M BSP Outlet
- LCD electronic display (2 x AAA batteries)
- Accuracy +/-1% after calibration
- Working temperature -10°c/+50°c
- 5 digit partial and 6 digit totaliser
- For pump and gravity systems
- Suitable for diesel