Piusi Suzzara Blue 3 Pure Pro IBC AdBlue™ Pump Kit
32ltrs Per Min (230V)
About the product
The Piusi Suzzara Blue 3 Pure Pro (previously known as the Elite Three 25 AdBlue™ IBC Pump Kit) is a deluxe, high specification plated AdBlue™ transfer pump solution. Designed by Italian manufacturer Piusi for transferring AdBlue™ (DEF) from an IBC, this Piusi pump is more durable than others on the market thanks to its robust roll bar enclosure for protection against accidental impact and a locking bracket for a sturdy mounting to the IBC to prevent it easily being pulled off.
The Suzzara Blue 3 Pure Pro kit comprises of a self-priming Piusi AdBlue™ pump on a stainless steel plate complete with an automatic nozzle for shutting off when the tank is full, digital flow meter for measuring the quantity dispensed, delivery hose, suction hose and a 200-micron long-life filter. The filter supplied with this IBC AdBlue™ pump is designed to prevent possible contamination that occurs mainly when filling and transferring the fluid. The Suzzara Blue 3 Pure Pro Adblue™ IBC pump kit also benefits from a large practical hose holder allowing the hose to be rolled securely into place and a nozzle holster with a removable drip cup for easy cleaning.
There are 3 versions of this electric AdBlue™ pump kit available. All come with an automatic nozzle and breakaway spout mechanism so that if the driver drives away with the nozzle still inside the vehicle, the spout will disconnect rather than pulling the whole pump away with it. The standard AdBlue™ pump kit comes with an automatic nozzle with a built-in meter. We also supply a version with an automatic nozzle with a built-in meter and a magnetic spout device to prevent AdBlue™ from being miss-filled into a diesel tank. The third version of this AdBlue™ IBC pump kit has a Piusi K24 flow meter which comes separate from the automatic nozzle.
Features of the Suzzara Blue 3 Pure Pro AdBlue™ IBC Pump Kit:
- Self-priming membrane electric AdBlue™ pump
- Mounted onto a robust stainless steel plate
- Robust, shock-resistant technopolymer roll bar
- Locking bracket for a sturdy connection to the IBC
- Flow rate: 32 ltr Per Min
- 6m delivery & 1.5m suction hose
- SEC connector
- Hose and integrated large practical hose holder
- Nozzle holster with removable drip cup for easy cleaning.
- SB325 auto nozzle c/w meter & breakaway spout or separate K24 AdBlue™ flow meter
- Crimped high-quality EPDM
- Version with a magnetic spout to prevent miss-filling
- 200-micron long life 3D AdBlue filter
- Protection grade: IP55
- Available in 230v