Piusi Elite Three 25 Electric IBC AdBlue™ Pump
32ltrs Per Min (230V)
About the product
The Piusi Elite Three 25 IBC AdBlue™ Pump is a deluxe kit for the transfer of AdBlue™ (DEF) from an IBC. It has been introduced into the market as a higher specification alternative to the existing AdBlue™ IBC pump kits available. Thanks to its array of innovative features, including a robust technopolymer roll bar for protection against accidental impact and a locking bracket for sturdy connection to the IBC, this Piusi AdBlue™ pump is a more durable unit.
The Elite Three 25 kit is comprised of a self-priming Piusi AdBlue™ pump on a stainless steel plate complete with automatic nozzle, digital flow meter for measuring the quantity dispensed, delivery hose, suction hose and filter. The filter supplied with this AdBlue™ transfer pump is designed to prevent possible contamination which mainly occurs whilst filling and transferring the fluid. The Elite Three25 also benefits from a large practical hose holder allowing the hose to be rolled securely into place and a nozzle holster with removable drip cup for easy cleaning.
There are two versions of this electric AdBlue™ pump available; both come with an automatic nozzle with built in meter and breakaway spout mechanism that means that if the driver drives away with the nozzle still in the vehicle the spout will disconnect rather than pulling the whole pump away with it. One version has a nozzle that comes complete with a magnetic spout device to prevent AdBlue™ from being miss-filled into a diesel tank.
Features of the Elite Three 25 AdBlue™ IBC Pump Kit:
- Self priming membrane AdBlue™ pump
- Sturdy stainless steel plate with roll bar protection
- Crimped high quality EPDM 6m delivery hose
- SB325 auto nozzle c/w meter & breakaway spout
- Version with magnetic spout to prevent miss-filling
- SEC connector to attach 1.5m suction hose to IBC
- 200 micron long life 3D AdBlue filter
- Locking bracket for sturdy IBC connection
- High capacity hose holder & removable nozzle holster