Piusi EX50 Fuel Transfer ATEX Pump Kit
50ltrs Per Min (12v / 230v)
About the product
The Piusi EX50 ATEX approved 230v or 12v fuel transfer pump kit is designed for the mobile dispensing of petrol, kerosene and diesel. These ATEX pumps, which come with either auto or manual nozzle, filter, delivery hose and the option of a flow meter, are fully compliant with the European standards for dispensing flammable liquids. Thanks to its 2” quick coupling and telescopic down tube, this Piusi fuel pump unit is ideal for the transfer of fuel from a drum in a zone one environment. This cast iron petrol transfer pump with integrated bypass valve, check valve and pressure relief valve is also available as an individual pump. This Italian made 230v and 12v fuel transfer pump has an anti-noise filter which makes the pump application more convenient with a low level of noise.
Designed for fuel dispensing and transfer, not fuel recirculation systems.
Please note: Power cables & connectors are dependant upon the individual site risk assessment for the connection method between the ATEX pumps and power sources.
Features of the EX50 ATEX Fuel Transfer Pump Kit:
- Explosion proof kerosene, diesel and petrol transfer pump
- Integrated bypass valve
- Maximum flow rate: 50ltr Per Min
- Duty cycle (min): 30 on/ 60 off
- Anti-noise filter
- Incorporated check and pressure relief valve
- C/w automatic or manual nozzle, water and particle filter and down tube
- Optional ATEX approved flow meter
- 2” drum connector
- ATEX pump certified to Zone 1
- Available in 12v and 230v