Piusi Cube B.SMART Fuel Management System
Fuel Dispenser (Cloud Based)
About the productRead more »
The Piusi Cube B.SMART is an industry recognised, compact diesel dispenser for fast and reliable refuelling thanks to its high...
The Piusi Cube B.SMART is an industry recognised, compact diesel dispenser for fast and reliable refuelling thanks to its high performance, Italian design.
B.SMART is the first cloud based fuel management system from Piusi, providing the fleet manager with remote and real time data on their fuel use. It enables the monitoring of multiple dispensers across unlimited geographical sites through a single user friendly online web portal via the PC, tablet or smart phone wherever you are! Unlike other cloud based fuel management systems on the market, there are no ongoing subscription or hosting fees to account for, you simply buy the system and that's it.
As well as being able to view up to date refuelling transaction reports by date, quantity of fuel taken, driver, vehicle and dispenser, the fleet manager can also remotely control who can dispense the fuel by adding and removing driver access to the pump. The B.SMART fuel management system therefore also prevents unauthorised fuel use.
Operation is simple; the driver uses the app on their iOS or Android device to activate refuelling via Bluetooth connection to the fuel dispenser. Once complete, the transaction data will be sent via Wi-Fi or the mobile network to the cloud for the manager to view in real time.
For a detailed description of the full Piusi B.SMART benefits, please click here to view the brochure.
Features of the Piusi Cube B.SMART Fuel Monitoring System:
- Complete fuel dispenser
- Remote and real time monitoring of fuel use
- Can manage multiple dispensers across many sites
- Records transaction data e.g. driver, date, vehicle & QTY
- Ability to record vehicle mileage
- Ability to pre-set dispensing volume or set to fill
- c/w licences for 10 or 20 drivers (more can be purchased)
- No ongoing subscription fees to run the software
- Ability to export reports unto .pdf or .xlsx files
- K600 flow meter
- 70lpm or 90lpm versions available
- Automatic nozzle and nozzle holster
- 4m x 1” delivery hose