Piusi K33 ATEX Fuel Flow Meter
Mechanical (20-120ltr Per Min)
About the product
The Piusi K33 ATEX approved mechanical fuel flow meter measures the amount of diesel, petrol or kerosene that has been transferred via a nutating disk system. Suitable for use in flammable environments thanks to its ATEX certification, this fuel counter meter is able to measure up to 999.9 litres. K33 ATEX flow meter has a mechanical display that indicates to the user how much fuel has been used. Manufactured in Italy by Piusi, the K33 petrol and diesel flow meters are reliable, simple to install and calibrate solutions, whilst still being cost-effective due to its mechanical rather than electronic nature.
Thanks to its flow range, the Piusi K33 diesel fuel flow meter is able to operate in a variety of pumping installations. This combined with the fact that its face can be rotated to allow fuel to flow through in four alternative directions makes the ATEX Piusi K33 flow meter a flexible option. Watch this video on how the change the flow direction to meet your installation requirements.
If you do not need an ATEXT version, we offer the Piusi K33 meter, suitable for dispensing diesel fuel or oil.
Features of the K33 ATEX Petrol & Diesel Fuel Flow Meter:
- Mechanical fuel flow meter
- Flow rate: 20-120ltr Per Min
- Can be rotated to allow flow from 4 directions
- 1” F x F BSP Inlet/Outlet
- Polybutylene nutating disk system
- Accuracy +/-1% after calibration
- Working temperature -20°c/+60°c
- 3 digit resettable and 6 digit non-resettable totaliser
- ATEX certified to 2 G IIB T=85°C (T6)
- For diesel, petrol, kerosene, AVGAS & JET A1