Piusi Air Operated Oil Drum Pump Kit
15.5-21.5ltrs Per Min (3:1 or 5:1 ratio)
About the product
The Piusi Air Operated Oil Drum Pump Kit is the “Pro + Silent” air oil pump as part of a ready to dispense kit for mounting to a barrel. Designed for reliable performance in garage and workshop environments, this air powered oil transfer pump comes complete with a K400 nozzle with integrated flow meter for easily viewing the quantity of oil dispensed. Depending upon the customer requirements, the kit is supplied with a choice of 5m oil dispensing hose or a wall mounted hose reel with longer length hose for reaching further away bays. Thanks to its 2” bung adaptor, this air operated oil pump can be directly fitting on to a 205 litre drum without fuss. These Piusi pump kits are available with either a 3:1 air oil pump for pumping medium viscosity oils over short to medium distances, or a 5:1 version for medium to high viscosity oils over medium to long distances.
We have put together a more detailed description of the design benefits that make the Piusi range of air operated oil pumps superior. Read this here.
Please refer to our viscosity chart to check whether this oil dispensing pump is suitable for use with your oil.
Features of the Piusi Air Operated Oil Transfer Pump Kit:
- 3:1 or 5:1 ratio air operated oil transfer pumps
- Low operating noise of 77dB
- Enhanced efficiency & reduced air consumption
- Polyurethane internal seals
- Max flow rate: 15.5 or 21.5ltrs per min
- K400 flexi spout nozzle c/w digital meter
- ½” oil dispensing hose
- 2” BSP bung adaptor for fitting to a 205l drum
- Versions with open or closed hose reel available