Goodyear Petrol Delivery Hose
19-25mm ID (Max 6.10m)
About the productRead more »
The Goodyear Petrol Delivery Hose whilst designed as a petrol hose, can be also be used for the dispensing of diesel and biodiesel up to...
The Goodyear Petrol Delivery Hose whilst designed as a petrol hose, can be also be used for the dispensing of diesel and biodiesel up to B100. This fuel dispensing hose benefits from an excellent fuel and weather resistance with a smooth wipe clean covering. The steel braiding provides strength and durability giving it good crush, kink and cut resistance. These petrol hoses are tested and approved to EN1360.
Features of the Goodyear Fuel Delivery Hose:
- Crush, abrasion and weather resistant
- Chemigum rubber tube
- Steel wire braid reinforcement
- ID 19 or 25mm / OD 32 or 38mm
- Temperature -25°C to +88°C
- Tested & approved to EN1360
- Different lengths of fuel hose available
- Plated mild steel couplings c/w sealing gaskets