Oil Tally Domestic Heating Oil Meter
Mechanical (1-50ltrs Per Hour)
About the productRead more »
The Oil Tally domestic heating oil meter is designed to count the amount of fuel oil/kerosene that has been consumed, primarily in...
The Oil Tally domestic heating oil meter is designed to count the amount of fuel oil/kerosene that has been consumed, primarily in domestic heating oil tank applications. Thanks to its 360 degree rotating face and ability to be fitted in a horizontal, vertical or inclined position, this domestic oil meter is very flexible in its installation. These compact fuel flow meters come as standard with 10mm compression fittings and benefit from a low pressure drop design.
Features of the Oil Tally Domestic Oil Meter:
- Mechanical display heating oil meter
- Flow rate: 1-50ltr Per Hour
- Temperature range: -10 to +60°C
- 7 digit non-resettable totaliser
- Can be installed horizontally or vertically
- Rotating display for simple use and installation
- C/w 10mm compression fittings