Multi-Purpose Liquid Extraction Pump
2.4ltrs Per Min
About the product
The Multi-Purpose Liquid Extraction Pump is a lightweight and portable unit for removing water and fuel from tank bunds, bilge water, oil from vehicles, lawn mowers and hydraulic reservoirs. These fluid extraction pumps remove the fluid via the supplied suction probes and store up to six litres in their integral container. They have a top plug that can be removed when the fluid needs to be poured away.
Available as optional accessories are a storage tank extraction kit for removing fluid from the bottom of a tank or deep bund area.
Features of the Liquid Extraction Pump:
- Integral container with 6 litre capacity
- Flow rate: 2.4ltrs Per Min
- C/w 10mm, 7mm and 6mm OD x 900mm probes
- Manual & air operated extraction
- Optional storage tank extraction kit