Piusi MC Box Fuel Management System
Retrofit (Local/Onsite Data)
About the product
The Piusi MC Box Fuel Management System has the capability to control and manage the consumption of fuel for users in the private and commercial sector at a low cost. The MC Box is the perfect fuel monitoring solution as an ‘add on’ unit for new or existing pumps, or where it is preferable to have the pumps and the control panel installed in two different places.
This Piusi fuel tank management system consists of a dedicated multi-user panel incorporated in a weatherproof lockable casing, that is capable of recording the date, time and amount of fuel dispensed for the last 255 transactions. It also has fuel security features by only allowing authorised users to dispense the fuel from the diesel storage tank.
These fleet fuel management systems are available as a version that controls up to 80 users and a version that controls up to 120 users. The Piusi MC Box fuel pump monitoring systems are able to be controlled at the unit via a pin code or a magnetic key system, and using the additional Piusi Self Service Desk fuel management software can also be connected to a local PC for viewing and reporting on the transaction data.
Please note: If you have an existing system and are looking to buy replacement keys, make sure you know whether your unit is a green or yellow key system and select from the accessories table.
Features of the Piusi MC Box Fuel Monitoring System:
- Controls up to 80 or 120 users (depending on model)
- 'Add on’ fuel security for an existing pumping system
- Limits pump access to users via pin code or key (if purchased)
- Records transaction data such as user, date, time & QTY
- Facility to record vehicle reg number & odometer readings
- Pump start/stop & pre-set dispense features
- Can be connected to an Ocio gauge & nozzle switch
- Local memory of 255 transactions
- Optional software to download data to a Windows PC
- Available in 12v/24v/230v