Loxeal 58-11 Pipe Sealant
Medium strength (can be dismantled)
About the productRead more »
Loxeal 58-11 Pipe Sealant is an anaerobic methacrylate curing adhesive of medium strength for the sealing of metal thread joints only....
Loxeal 58-11 Pipe Sealant is an anaerobic methacrylate curing adhesive of medium strength for the sealing of metal thread joints only. This sealant can be dismantled using larger hand tools, meaning traditional PTFE tape is no longer required, and is designed for use with pipework which is likely to be removed for maintenance or replacement.
Suitable for many fluids including diesel, petrol and water, this Loxeal 58-11 pipe thread sealant has a handling time of 15-30 minutes and a functional cure time of 1-3 hours. As well as being resistant to shock and vibrations, its sealing properties are unaffected between -55°C to +150°C.
Please note curing rate and strengths depend on the assembly clearance, material, surfaces and temperature.
Features of the Loxeal 58-11 Pipe Sealant:
- Colour: Yellow
- Handling cure time: 15-30 minutes
- Functional cure time: 1-3 hours
- Shear strength (ISO 10123): 6-13 N/mm2
- No activator is required but Loxeal Activator 11 can be used
- Unaffected between -55°C to +150°C
- Suitable for diesel, oil, petrol, kerosene and water
- WRAS and Gas EN 751-1 approved