HZ3 Domestic Heating Oil Meter
Mechanical (0.18-30ltrs Per Hour)
About the product
The HZ3 heating oil meter is used to measure the quantity of EL fuel oil and kerosene that has been consumed at great accuracy, even at small quantities. This domestic oil meter is of robust and durable construction, and allows you to simply read off your oil consumption from the mechanical meter display. Ideal for domestic use, the HZ3 can be retrofitted to any existing heating system. These fuel flow meters can be installed in both a central oil supply or part of a one-pipe (suction pipe) system, ensuring that it is installed with the display viewed horizontally and a backwards pitch not exceeding 45 degrees.
Thanks to its high acurracy at very low flow rates, it is a popular solution for domestic properties with an AGA installed that uses the fuel very slowly.
Features of the HZ3 Domestic Oil Meter:
- Mechanical display heating oil meter
- Flow rate: 0.18-30ltr Per Hour
- Boiler capacity: 1.65-265kW
- Can be fitted to any existing heating system
- 1⁄4" F DIN 3852-X-G Inlet/Outlet
- Measures 0.01 to 1ltr
- 5 digit non-resettable totaliser
- For fitting inside or in weatherproof enclosure