Husky Non-Reconnectable Safe-T-Break® Coupling
3/4" to 1" F BSP
About the product
The Husky Safe-T-Break® couplings are designed to disconnect the hose from the pumping system, in scenarios where a vehicle drives off with a nozzle still connected to the fill point. These Safe-T-Breaks® stop the installation having the whole pump system ripped out, therefore preventing both damage and spillages of fuel. This Husky breakaway coupling is not re-usable and should therefore be disposed of after the initial break – a cost effective way of ensuring damage to the system is prevented.
The standard models of these Safe-T-Break® couplings are designed for use with diesel, with a 3/4" ATEX approved version available for petrol.
- Non-reusable Husky breakaway coupling
- Instant closing, dual poppet check valve
- Lightweight, inexpensive and disposable after initial break
- Separates at less than 300 lbs / 1334.4 N.
- ATEX approved version of ¾” model