Husky 1690 Diesel Nozzle
375ltrs Per Min (Auto)
About the product
The Husky 1690 Diesel Nozzle is an extremely heavy duty, automatic nozzle for high flow, bulk fuel transfer for applications including rail, tanker or filling fuel storage tanks. Specially designed for heavy duty applications, this Husky fuel nozzle benefits from a right angle design allowing the nozzle to fit close to walls and corners and has a large hand opening to accommodate for gloves. An added advantage is that it is 30% lighter than other models on the market.
A further feature of the 1690 fuel nozzle is its dual poppet, which allows for the easy opening of the trigger nozzle even when high system pressure is present due to higher flow. Please note models with swivel may have a slightly reduced flow rate.
Features of the Husky 1690 Automatic Diesel Pump Nozzle:
- Automatic high flow fuel pump nozzle
- Maximum flow rate: 375ltrs Per Min
- Inlet: 1 ½” F BSP
- Durable die cast aluminium nozzle body
- Check valve is in the nozzle body to allow for fast serviceability
- Dual poppet for easy nozzle opening under pressure
- 30% lighter than similar models for easy handling
- Replacement spout kits available on request