Groz Particle Fuel Tank Filter
95 Ltrs Per Min (10 micron)
About the productRead more »
The Groz Fuel Tank Filter is designed primarily designed for gravity flow conditions, although it can sometimes be fitted to a pump...
The Groz Fuel Tank Filter is designed primarily designed for gravity flow conditions, although it can sometimes be fitted to a pump dispensing system depending upon the flow rate. Thanks to its clear plastic bowl, this diesel filter allows the user to identify any debris or particles within the fuel. It also has a drain point at the base of the bowl for the easy removal of filtered contaminants. These fuel storage tank filters for diesel should be changed when the flow rate of the system starts to slow, as this may be an indication that the filter is full.
Features of the Groz Fuel Storage Tank Filter:
- 10 micron bowl filter
- Maximum flow rate of 60litres Per Min or 95litres Per Min (bio version)
- 1” F BSP Inlet/Outlet
- 1 1/8"-12 M UNF Filter Thread
- Suitable for diesel and petrol
- Includes 1 x filter head and 1 x filter element
- Version for biodiesel up to B100 available