GoldenRod 495 Fuel Tank Filter
95 Ltrs Per Min (10 micron)
About the product
The GoldenRod 495 Fuel Tank Filter is the particle filter for diesel from the leading filtration brand in the agricultural market. Whilst used within many industries for filtering the impurities on a diesel storage tank, thanks to being suitable for gravy fed installations as well as compatible pumping systems, GoldenRod fuel filters are widely recognised amongst the farming community.
The 495 fuel storage tank filters benefit from a paper cartridge elment inside a clear bowl with a drain point, allowing for the viewing and subsequent removal of any loose debris or particles that have been removed.
All GoldenRod filter components including the replacement GoldenRod 470-5 element are available individually as replacements (see accessories table).
Features of the GoldenRod 495 Fuel Filter for Storage Tanks:
- 10 micron particle fuel filter
- Paper filter element
- Maximum flow rate of 95litres Per Min
- For gravity & pump systems
- 1” F BSP Inlet/Outlet
- 1 1/8"-12 M UNF Filter Thread
- Heavy duty zinc die-cast head with excellent seal
- Suitable for diesel, bio up to B20, petrol
- Includes 1 x head, 1 x bowl 1 x filter element