EnviroSpill Oil Spill Kit
Socks, pads & disposal bag with tie
About the product
The EnviroSpill Oil Spill Kit contains all you need to simply and quickly deal with an oil spill in a portable, compact and easy to access clip close carrier. Designed to absorb all hydrocarbon based oils, fuels, lubricants and petroleum based liquids, this emergency spill kit is a must have for wherever fuel or oil is stored, delivered or handled. Versions are available to clean up 10litres, 20litres and 40litres depending upon the individual requirements.
The EnviroSpill Oil Spill Control Kit includes oil spill socks for containing the spill and stopping it spreading. These booms have a very flexible outer skin to ensure each have a high fluid absorbency of 7.5litres and high spill retention by moulding to the surface they are laid on. It also includes oil spill pads for absorbing the remaining fluid, each with a capacity of 1.1litres.
Due to their hydrophobic nature, the spill absorbents do not soak up water making them ideal for applications where water and oils must be separated. The spill pads remain buoyant in water, even when fully saturated, allowing them to absorb oil off the top.
Thanks to being so compact, this emergency oil spill kit is able to be stored in confined storage areas such as van and lorry cabs and workbenches.
Features of the EnviroSpill Oil Spill Control Kit:
- 10, 20 or 40 litre spill kits available
- 1, 2 or 4 oil spill socks (depending on kit size) - 7.5litres each
- 3, 5 or 10 oil spill pads (depending on kit size) - 1.1 litres each
- Blue waste bag and tie for proper disposal of used spill absorbents
- Easy to follow instructions on how to use your spill control kit
- For hydrocarbon based oils, fuels, petroleum based liquids
- Absorbents are hydrophobic – do not absorb water