EnviroSpill Oil Absorbent Pads
Pack absorbs 120litres
About the product
The EnviroSpill Oil Absorbent Pads are the ideal solution for absorbing hydrocarbon based oils, fuels and petroleum based liquids. Made of closely bonded polypropylene with a low linting cover stock on both sides, these dimpled and bonded oil spill pads are the ideal product for dealing with unexpected spills.
These oil spill pads are more durable than the Eco versions; even when used excessively and fully saturated they will not lint and pulp, and their tougher low-linting exterior enables them to be stood on and used as a wipe.
The Envirospill oil spill pads, which come in a box of 200, are each able to absorb up to 0.6litres. Thanks to their hydrophobic nature, these oil spill absorbent pads will not soak up water and will float on top even when completely saturated, which makes them suitable for applications where oil and water must be separated. Therefore, as well as being ideal for dealing with spills, removing floating oil from water is another application that these oil absorbent pads are designed for.
Features of the EnviroSpill Oil Spill Pads:
- Closely bonded polypropylene, with low linting cover stock on both sides
- Dimpled and bonded for extra strength
- Box contains 200 oil absorbent pads
- Each spill pad is able to absorb 0.6litres - pack absorbs 120litres
- Completely hydrophobic – does not absorb water
- Will absorb hydrocarbon based oils and fuels