EnviroSpill Maintenance Spill Kit
Socks, pads & disposal bag with tie
About the productRead more »
The EnviroSpill Maintenance Spill Kit includes everything required to simply and quickly respond to a spillage in a compact and portable...
The EnviroSpill Maintenance Spill Kit includes everything required to simply and quickly respond to a spillage in a compact and portable carrier. Suitable for absorbing almost any industrial fluid including water based liquids, oils, solvents and mild chemicals, this universal emergency spill kit is a solution required by any factory, plant or industrial site. Versions are available to absorb up to 20litres or 40litres depending upon the individual requirements.
The EnviroSpill Maintenance Spill Control Kit includes spill socks for containing the spill and preventing it from spreading further. These booms have a flexible exterior which gives them a high fluid absorbency of 7.5litres and high spill retention, as they are able to mould closely to the surface they are laid on. The kit also includes spill pads for absorbing the remaining contained spillage, each able to absorb up to 1.1litres.
Due to its compact nature, the universal emergency spill kit can be stored almost anywhere including van and lorry cabs, workbenches and confined storage areas.
Features of the EnviroSpill Maintenance Spill Control Kit:
- 20 or 40 litre spill kits available
- 2 or 4 spill socks (depending on kit size) - 7.5litres each
- 5 or 10 spill pads (depending on kit size) - 1.1 litres each
- Blue waste bag and tie for proper disposal of used spill absorbents
- Easy to follow instructions on how to use your spill control kit
- For any industrial fluid, water based liquids, oils and mild chemicals