EnviroSpill Drum Spill Pallet
For 2 or 4 205litre drums
About the product
The EnviroSpill Oil Drum Spill Pallets are designed as a bunded spill containment option for holding either two or four drums. This oil spill control product helps users to comply with oil storage regulations by containing spills preventing both damage to the environment and slip hazards. As a minimum the sump of the spill pallet can hold the contents of an entire 205litre drum in the event of a leak or rupture.
Whilst commonly used alongside oil or fuel drums, the polyethylene construction of these spill control pallets make them suitable for most fluids. They additionally benefit from forklift points for easy manoeuvring and removable grates that lift off for cleaning.
Please note: Drums are not included.
Features of the EnviroSpill Drum Spill Control Bund:
- Commonly used as an oil drum spill pallet
- Forklift points for manoeuvring
- Self-locating grates lift off for easy cleaning
- Chemical resistant polyethylene construction
- 2 & 4 drum pallets available
- Sump capacity 250 or 284l (depending on model)