EnviroSpill Chemical Spill Kit
Socks, pads & disposal bag with tie
About the productRead more »
The EnviroSpill Chemical Spill Kit contains everything required to simply and quickly deal with a spillage in a compact and portable, clip...
The EnviroSpill Chemical Spill Kit contains everything required to simply and quickly deal with a spillage in a compact and portable, clip close carrier. Specifically designed for absorbing more aggressive fluids such as acids, alkalis, solvents and AdBlue™, this emergency spill kit is ideal for wherever chemicals are stored, delivered or handled. Versions are available to clean up 10litres and 20litres depending upon the individual requirements.
The EnviroSpill Chemical Spill Control Kit includes chemical spill socks for containing the spill and stopping it spreading. These booms have a very flexible outer skin for high fluid absorbency of 7.5litres and high spill retention by moulding to the surface they are laid on. It also includes chemical spill pad, each for absorbing 0.5litres of fluid.
Due to its compact nature, the emergency chemical spill kit can be stored almost anywhere including van and lorry cabs, workbenches and confined storage areas.
Features of the EnviroSpill Chemical Spill Control Kit:
- 10 or 20 litre spill kits available
- 1 or 2 chemical spill socks (depending on kit size) - 7.5litres each
- 5 or 10 chemical spill pads (depending on kit size) – 0.5 litres each
- Blue waste bag and tie for proper disposal of used spill absorbents
- Easy to follow instructions on how to use your spill control kit
- For chemicals including acids, alkalis, solvents and AdBlue™