Economy AdBlue™ Gravity Hose Kit
For gravity installations (Max 4m)
About the product
The Economy AdBlue™ Gravity Hose Kit is a simple & cost-effective solution for the dispensing of AdBlue™ from a bottom outlet of gravity fed installation. Gravity hose kits are a practical solution for dispensing AdBlue™ (otherwise known as DEF) from an IBC rather than installing an AdBlue pump system. This is a popular solution for, but not limited to, the agricultural market.
This model of AdBlue™ gravity hose kit is available in two versions. One with clear spiral AdBlue hose and black PVC AdBlue hose with polyester braid reinforcement & S/S hose clips. Supplied with a manual nozzle, a 60 x 6 IBC bottom adaptor and 1” F x F camlock fitting for easy removal from the IBC for added security, this AdBlue gravity hose kit is a reliable solution for dispensing AdBlue. As a standard, the AdBlue hose kit is supplied in 3m or 4m lengths (other lengths upon request) to cater for how high off the ground the IBC in question is. You should not order a kit much longer than what is necessary for the height of the system, as any additional hose beyond this point may reduce the flow rate you could be achieving.
Features of Economy AdBlue™ Gravity Hose Kit
- Simple & cost effective solution for dispensing AdBlue® from gravity-fed IBC
- Available with clear spiral hose or black PVC hose with polyester braid reinforcement & S/S hose clips
- Manual nozzle supplied with hose tail inlet
- 60 x 6 IBC bottom adaptor & 1” F x F camlock
- Kits supplied in 3m or 4m lengths (other lengths upon request)