Double Fuel Tank Alarm Probe
For high and low level
About the productRead more »
The Double Fuel Tank Alarm Probe is required when a CTS mains or battery fuel tank alarm is purchased to alert the user of two fuel...
The Double Fuel Tank Alarm Probe is required when a CTS mains or battery fuel tank alarm is purchased to alert the user of two fuel levels; usually high and low. If a bund alert is also a requirement of you fuel storage tank level alarm, then you would also need to purchase a single probe.
The standard code for the double fuel tank level switch is designed for use on steel tanks. Please see the accessories table for the kit required to adapt it for plastic tanks.
Features of the Double Fuel Tank Level Alarm Probe:
- For use with the CTS mains or battery tank level alarms
- High/low, high/high or low/low
- 2 x 5m or 9m fuel tank probe cable
- 1 1/2" F BSP brass cap
- 2 x Grommets (same cap)
- Buna, nylon, stainless steel parts
- For high level, low level or bund alert
- For diesel, fuels, light oils and water