IBC Diesel Gravity Hose Kit
For gravity installations (Max 4m)
About the product
The Diesel IBC Gravity Hose Kit is a ready-made solution for the dispensing of diesel from a bottom out, gravity-fed installation. Gravity hose kits are a cost effective solution for dispensing fuel from an IBC, as an alternative to a more expensive pumping system. This is a popular solution in the agricultural market, although many other industries do still use it.
This model of gravity diesel hose kit is available in 3m or 4m lengths, to cater for how high off the ground the IBC is. It is made up of ¾” diesel delivery hose with heavy duty hose clops, a Piusi Self 2000 manual nozzle and a 60 x6 IBC bottom adaptor.
Features of the Diesel IBC Gravity Hose Kit:
- Diesel/oil resistant construction
- Anti-static soft wall with NBR cover
- Synthetic textile yarn reinforcement
- Heavy duty hose clips
- Piusi Self 2000 aluminium manual nozzle c/w plastic hose tail
- 60 x 6 F Buttress IBC bottom adapter x plastic hose tail
- Supplied in a plastic labelled bag
- ID 19mm / OD 27mm
- Available in 3m or 4m lengths